- Post Date:July 6, 2016
- Apply Before: July 20, 2030
- Career Level ManagerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- INDUSTRY ManagementQualification Bachelor Degree
Federation of Uganda Employers is a voluntary membership organization established and fully owned by the Employers. It was founded in 1958 as the representative body of all Employers in Uganda.
It was registered as an Association in 1960 under the Trustee Incorporation Act. It’s a voice of all Employers on Social and Economic issues. It is an organization that advocates for Employers interest.
FUE wishes to recruit talented and experienced individuals to join its team. Successful candidates will be part of a team of professionals with different skills, talents and competencies that work collaboratively within and across the FUE components.
Reporting to: Executive Director
Conducting all Training related activities
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing the annual Training Calendar.
- Coordinating training programs.
- Developing training & Consultancy proposals
- Following up training & consultancy proposals
- Following up Training Participants & Consultancy
- Organizing materials for trainings programs
- Participate in preparation of departmental plans and reports
- Conduct training needs analysis
- Facilitate trainings
- Solicit for trainings from employers
- Design/develop new training modules
- Develop training materials
- Prepare periodic reports as required
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 Years experience in a related role.
- A minimum of a university degree preferably in Human Resource or Project Management.
- Strong knowledge in Marketing
- Fundraising skills
- Strong mobilization skills.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Good inter-personal and negotiation skills.
Please Apply Below
Related Jobs (10)
Program Assistant and Executive Coordinator, Central Region Office on January 16, 2017 Full Time