TRAINING IN MONITORING, EVALUATION AND LEARNING (M&EL) AT MAKERERE UNIVERSITY (Saturday 17th March 2018 from 8:30AM-5:00PM)
Data Capital International announces one day training in Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (M&EL). This course will equip you with an array of Monitoring and evaluation knowledge and skills. Not only will you be able to take on the role of a monitoring and evaluation Technician in an organization but you will also learn key success factors for becoming a distinguished monitoring and evaluation officer. This training will also present you with an opportunity to interact with a range of participants and networking opportunities going forward.
Benefits of Attending this Training
Delivered by practitioners vast with extensive participatory field experience, this is the leading M&E course for development professionals. Those responsible for project or programme-level M&E benefit from the latest M&E thinking and practice, including results approaches. This course will enable you to bring the learning into practice and to understand the difference between data, information and knowledge which is a key aspect to ensure strategic decision making.
Who Should Attend?
This Suitable for Monitoring and Evaluation Officers, Directors, Managers, Project Managers, Finance Managers and Directors, Programme Managers, Strategic Planners, Project Accountants, Corporate Service Managers, Practitioners in non-governmental organizations and any other professionals who are involved in the monitoring and evaluation process whether in government or public sector.
What you will learn
Through a mix of practical activities, theory and examples of effective practice you will learn how to:
- Decide what and how to monitor with different stakeholders
- Plan a project using the logical framework
- Develop indicators and targets
- Participatory methods for data collection and analysis
- Design and manage evaluation
- Use your M&E findings to stimulate learning, improvement and stakeholder buy-in.
- Introduction to Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (M&EL) concepts
- Understanding the roles of a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Skills of collecting analyzing data for monitoring and evaluation purposes
- Skills of developing a logical a framework and indicators for any project
- Utilization and feedback of monitoring and evaluation results
- Training and registration is done at Makerere University Pharmacy Building
- Limited slots are remaining for participants and deadline for registration is 16th March 2018 at 2:00PM.
- Training costs only Ugshs 100,000/= for each participant including lunch, breakfast and a training certificate,
- Call Robert:+256782552979; Justine: 0704279568 for inquiries and booking or post your inquiries on firstname.lastname@example.org; you can also visit our website on datacapitalint.com