TRAINING IN DATA ANALYSIS USING: STATA- Statistical Analysis Package
For One Week: 10th – 14th July 2017 (9:00AM-4:00PM)
Data Capital International announces one week training in Data analysis with STATA statistical analysis package scheduled for 10th – 14th July 2017. The name Stata is a syllabic abbreviation of the words statistics and data. Stata is your choice if you want to do cutting edge research and is ideal for people who are developing or modifying statistical procedures. Stata’s capabilities include data management, statistical analysis, graphics, simulations, regression, and custom programming. Its much easier and better than SPSS for deeper analysis and presentation of results. Those involved or intending to do research should not miss out attending this Stata training session. This training offers you an opportunity to master the skill of tools development, data collection, data analysis and reports writing.
- How to develop effective research tools
- Skills of managing FGDs, KIIs and individual interviews
- Skill of data editing, cleaning and coding questionnaires
- Skill of developing a data entry template/screens
- Mastering data entry in a given template and Merging datasets,
- Univeriate, Bivariate and Multivariate data analysis procedures
- Interpretation of analysis package outputs
- Fundamentals of writing research reports
Who should attend?
Students, those intending to do masters, data collectors, M&E officers, planners, statisticians, Bankers and those who have basic knowledge of analysis for example using SPSS. It is important to refresh and upgrade your status in data analysis and management.
- Training will take place at Makerere University Pharmacy Building;
- Registration can be done at Makerere University Pharmacy Building skills room 5;
- Training costs only Ugshs 250,000/=for each participant. Please pick your receipt after paying; This money includes installation of the package soft ware, lunch, breakfast and;
- Training certificate shall be offered the same day;
- Please come with your own laptop and an extension cable where possible;
- This training will offer you with hands-on skills and present you with an opportunity to interact with a range of participants for networking and leveraging Job opportunities;
- Deadline for registration is 7thJuly 2017 at 3:00pm;
- Call Robert: 0782 552979 or Justine:+256704279568 for guidance and details;