TRAINING IN COMPUTERISED ACCOUTING: QUICKBOOKS PACKAGE
Data Capital International announces one week training in QUICK BOOKS accounting package scheduled for October 2017. QuickBooks is Intuit Inc’s set of software solutions designed to manage payroll, inventory, sales and other needs of a small business. The software’s features include marketing tools, merchant services, product and supplies, training solutions.
The software used to monitor expenses, create invoices and reports, track change orders and job status, and manage inventory, customers, vendors and employees.
- Develop skills in posting transactions to the accounting software,
- Develop skills in conducting bank and account reconciliations using Quick books,
- Develop skills in preparing financial statements using the Quick books,
- Develop skills in preparing staff pay rolls using the software,
- Track Inventory and create purchase orders,
- Keeping customers, vendors and employee contact information at fingertips,
Where can one apply QuickBooks?
Banks, supermarkets, restaurants, coffee shops, construction companies, pharmacies, NGO accounts transactions, hotels etc;
Who should attend the Training?
Business people, practicing accountants, community workers from NGOs, and job seeker in supermarkets, coffee shops, modern restaurants & pharmacies.
N.B: Accounting back ground is a must for participants
|#||TIME OF THE DAY AND DURATION OF THE TRAINING||COST (UGX)|
|1||DAY time; Four (4) days : From 2nd – 5th , Oct 2017; 9:00 am-4:00pm||300,000/=|
|2||EVENING time; Five (5) days: From 2nd – 6th, Oct 2017; 5:00-8:00pm||300,000/=|
|3||DAY time; Weekend (Saturday & Sunday); Two weekends making 4 days: from 30th & 1st – 7th , 7th Oct, 2017; 9:00 am- 4:00pm||350,000/=|
- Training will take place at Makerere University Pharmacy Building;
- Registration is done at Makerere University Pharmacy Building skills room 5;
- The fee includes software installation, training materials and certificate
- Please come with your own laptop and an extension cable where possible;
- Training will offer you hands-on skills and an opportunity to interact with a range of participants, networking and leveraging socio-economic opportunities;
- Call Robert: 0782 552979 or Justine: +256704279568 for guidance.