Applications are invited from suitably
qualified Ugandans to fill the following
vacancy in the company.
Job Title: Superintendent-Agriculture
Workshop 01 post
- Job Ref. 2017-11 -139/AG-M-AW-02
- Age: 30 years and above
- Reporting to: Agricultural Workshop Manager
- Managing activities of planning and
withdrawing machines for planned
maintenance, repairs and overhauling.
- Diagnosing and analyzing all causes of
breakdowns particularly those of operational
negligence nature and suggest remedies.
- Approving requisitions for spare parts,
components, accessories, fuel and oil and
ensuring optimum levels are maintained in
the store and informing the premature
failures to your superiors.
- Drawing up time tables of periodical
servicing and maintenance of vehicles as per
the service schedule.
- Preparing and maintaining accurate records
(files) of repair and service histories of each
vehicle still in use.
- A Degree/Higher Diploma in Agricultural/
Mechanical/ Automotive engineering from
a recognized tertiary institution.
- At least five (5) years working experience in a
busy agricultural workshop, three (3) years
of which should have been in a senior
supervisory position handling Tata Lorries.
Attractive remuneration package will be
negotiated with the successful applicants for
the advertised post.
How to apply:
Applications with photostat copies of
testimonials, certificates and curriculum
vitae, indicating daytime telephone number,
contact addresses of two referees and
quoting the job reference number on the
upper left-hand corner of the envelope should
be sent to:
Mr. Moses H. Thenge
Human Resources Manager
Kakira Sugar Limited
P.O. Box 121, Jinja – Uganda.