Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Salary Scale: CUK 11
Reports to: Financial Accountant
Duty Station: Kabale
Main duties and Responsibilities
- Will be in charge of raising requisitions for materials.
- Will be responsible for receiving and recording the supplies.
- In charge of inspecting all delivered supplies.
- Will be responsible of recording supplies received in the relevant books.
- Will be responsible for storing stocks in their respective places.
- In charge of issuing of stocks to User departments
- Will be responsible for maintaining stores records.
- Will be responsible of ensuring that quarterly stock counts are done.
- Will be responsible for monitoring stock levels.
- In charge of supervising departmental stores.
- Will be in charge of preparing the necessary reports required by the Financial Accountant from time to time.
- Any other official duties as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications and experience:
- Must have a Diploma in Stores Management or a relevant field from a reorganized institute of higher learning.
- Must have at least two years proven working experience performing similar tasks.
- Must be a mature & committed Christian.
- Must be a person of high integrity.
- Must be a good team
- Send two (2) copies of an application letter together with updated Curriculum Vitae and two references.
- Two (2) Copies of academic, professional certificates and transcripts
The Manager, Human Resource & Administration
Uganda Christian University
P.O. Box 4, Mukono
Or email to email@example.com
Deadline: 5:00p.m. Friday, 22nd July 2016
Only short listed candidates will be contacted