|Uganda Clays Limited is Uganda’s leading manufacturer of quality building products located at Kajjansi, 14 Kilometers
along Kampala-Entebbe Road with a second factory at Kamonkoli in Mbale. The company seeks to recruit competent and
dynamic individuals of high integrity to fill the following positions.
|SITE SERVICES MANAGER (1 POST).
The Site Services Manager will manage all aspects of the
Site Services function, meet the needs of the company at
all times by developing site services plans, building and
ground maintenance among others.
• The incumbent will formulate strategic and operational
• Manage the planning, design, and implementation of
• Ensure that all buildings and facilities are maintained
• Ensure that Uganda Clays Factories and Outlets have
• Ensure that the buildings and property of the Uganda
• A bachelor’s degree in Civil or architectural engineering,
• A minimum of four years’ experience in active building
• Health and Safety management skills
• Effective man management skills
• Heavy manufacturing bias.
• Excellent oral and written communication skill.
|AUDIT OFFICER. Kajjansi (1 POST).
The Audit Officer will be responsible for supporting the
• Ensuring the achievement of the audit objectives by
• Support the heads of department by reviewing and
• Carrying out financial Audits.
• Generate reports that meet the engagement objectives
in providing management and the board timely, accurate
• Review the process of populating the corporate register.
• Lead the team of Audit Assistants, in a manner that
• A degree in any of the following: B.COM, BBA, BBS,
• Full professional qualification in either: ACCA, CPA OR
• Should have good knowledge in computerized
• Should have a minimum of 4years’ experience audit
• Professional experience working under Audit firms shall
|All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications and updated CV, present position, SALARY EXPECTATION,
copies of certificates/ testimonials and addresses of three (3) referees plus day-time telephone contact to the address below.
All applications should be submitted NOT later than 22nd January 2018 to;The Head of HR and Support Services,
Uganda Clays Ltd, P.O. Box 3188, Kampala.
Uganda Clays limited is an equal opportunity employer, while we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected