Servant Leadership Coordinator (1 post)
- Post Date:June 6, 2017
- Apply Before: June 30, 2017
ALARM- African Leadership and Reconciliation Ministries is a Christian organization that focuses on Developing Servant Leaders in the African Church and Community who reconcile and transform lives affected by violent conflicts and injustice.
ALARM Uganda seeks to recruit suitably qualified, self-driven and result-oriented people to fill the following post
POST TITLE: Servant Leadership Coordinator (1 post) – Duty Station: Kampala with frequent travel upcountry.
The purpose of the position is to coordinate the activities of the department, participate in encouraging and equipping church and community leaders to address national issues and increase the impact of servant leadership development programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Theology or Biblical studies
- A mature born again Christian with a good testimony and consistent walk with God.
- Age:35-45 years old.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in training and teaching.
- Proposal writing, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Implement the pastors and women leadership training institutes.
- Carry out office administration work.
- Plan and organize general conferences.
- Carry out any other dues as may be assigned from time to time.
How to apply
Application letter, CV and a letter of recommendation from your pastor and 2 referees (one must be your supervisor), should be addressed to: The Country Director, ALARM- Uganda, P.O. Box 16368, Kampala-Uganda not later than June 30th 2017 by 5pm. It must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to email@example.com
Related Jobs (10)
Project Officers (BCC) – Community Mobilisation (5 positions) on June 20, 2017 Full Time