Sales and Distribution Manager
- Post Date:February 14, 2017
EDIOMU & CO. Our client a leading import and distributor of medical supplies wishes to recruit the following;
POSITION ; Sales and Distribution Manager DEPARTMENT : Sales & Distribution LEVEL :2 REPORTS TO : General Manager
A. PURPOSE OF POSITION
- To be responsible for managing the selling and distribution of all the products of the company to the market.
B. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Defines and implements Strategies for penetrating the market place.
- Establishes and grow the Company business to ensure achievement of the commercial objectives.
- Evaluates sales performances and formulates commercial medium and long term plans, goals for products
- Provides Strategic direction and coordination of the field sales force in achieving of direct and indirect sales targets with regard to market needs and actions of the competition.
- Controls the retail and distribution channels with overall responsibility for minimizing costs and efficiency.
- Oversee the development of the commercial business plans and products positioning in the market place.
- Conducts competitive analysis and market research and recommend action plans on the identified customer needs.
- Develops and monitors sales targets for the sales and distribution team.
- Oversees promotional activities and product launches, i.e.new products.
- Maintains customer relationships and supplier relationships.
- Provides periodic sales reports to the GM.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
D. MINIMUM BASIC EDUCATION/ QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree or BBA degree or Marketing degree.
E. MINIMUM SKILLS/ KNOWLEDGE/ ATTRIBUTES/ QUALITIES
- Basic Computer skills, MS Word, Excel.Basic Accounting Knowledge.Communication Skills.Presentation skills.Negotiation skills.Interpersonal Skills.Honesty and Integrity.Patience.Self motivated and flexible.Team work.
F. MINIMUM PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE/ TRAINING
- 5-7 years previous experience as a Sales or Distribution
Manager in a FMCG Company or franchise.Sales training.Customer Care/Relations training. Retail training.
Kindly submit all applications to EMAIL email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only. Tel: 0775357251
Related Jobs (10)
on August 15, 2017 Full Time
Regional Programme Manager- West Nile (Duty Station – Arua) on August 15, 2017 Full Time
PLANNING, MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER- (1 position) on August 15, 2017 Full Time