- Post Date:December 19, 2016
- Apply Before: March 2, 2017
UGANDA KOLPING SOCIETY
Uganda Kolping Society is seeking suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the under listed vacant posts in her different Companies of Kolping Microfinance (U) LTD and Kolping Holdings (U) LTD
Reports to: Manager Hoima Kolping Hotel
Duty station: Hoima
Remuneration: Attractive and competitive
No. of Posts: 02
Qualification and Person Specifications
- Applicant should possess a Diploma in Hotel and Institutional Catering or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Good communication and excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner
- Good administrative skills and the ability to use email and booking systems
- Negotiation; analytical and problem solving skills
- Good team working skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake front office duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure a superb service experience.
- Ensure the wellbeing, satisfaction and comfort of all guests within the limits of the Hotel and establish a highly personalized style of service and attention of guests while at the Hotel.
- Assist in dealing with Customer complaints in an effective and courteous manner providing or seeking solutions as quickly as possible.
- Responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and billing processes.
- Administer all routes of reservations to ensure that bookings are made and recorded accurately.
- Ensure that all reservations and cancellations are processed efficiently
- Keep up to date with room prices and special offers to provide accurate information to guests.
Age limit: –22 – 45 years.
Mode of application:-
Interested candidates should fill application forms to be got from Kolping Microfinance Offices or from UKS National Office at the Internet Café, Kolping Hotels or download them from www.kolpingug.org. Copies of your academic certificates, a detailed CV, three referees (with written recommendations) one of whom should be a priest and day time telephone contact should be addressed to:
The Human Resource Officer, Uganda Kolping Society, P. O. Box 76, HOIMA
Applications should reach KMF Offices or to UKS National Office in Hoima not later than 09th January 2017 at 5.00pm. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Related Jobs (10)
Sales and Marketing Offices (Salesmen) (30 Positions) on February 22, 2017 Full Time
Occupational Health and Safety Officer (1 Position) on February 22, 2017 Full Time