Raw Materials Planner
- Post Date:December 19, 2016
- Apply Before: March 2, 2017
Century Bottling Company Limited is a Franchise Bottler and distributor of Coca Cola Products in Uganda. We are currently seeking to recruit a Raw Materials Planner based in Kampala
As Raw Materials Planner you will report directly to the Supply Planner
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively ensure that the Production and Replenishment Plans are synchronized and valid.
- Ensure optimal levels of raw materials are available for Production
- Ensure that the Business has the right quantity of inventory at the right time to meet the Production Plan.
- Proactively control and review the outside Manufacturing Goods to ensure availability of Product for sales.
- Implement Returnable Packaging and processes and procedures.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by your Supervisor / Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Field of studies. Logistics, Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or Engineering.
- A Post Graduate in the above field of studies will be an added advantage.
- Three years’ relevant experience in Planning and Procurement in an FMCG environment.
- Excellent computer skills with numerical acumen.
- High level of commitment and attention to details.
- High degree of integrity, honesty, flexibility and analytical ability.
To apply, please send your CV to the Human Resources Manager Century Bottling Company P.O Box 3990, Kampala.
Closing date for all applications: 30th December 2016
Related Jobs (10)
Sales and Marketing Offices (Salesmen) (30 Positions) on February 22, 2017 Full Time
Occupational Health and Safety Officer (1 Position) on February 22, 2017 Full Time