PROJECT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT TRAINING COURSE
(Saturday 10TH February 2018 from 8:30AM-5:00PM)
Data Capital International announces one day short course training in Project Planning and Management. Training will take place at Makerere University Main Campus (Pharmacy Building). Any project operates on three triple constraints that contribute to its failure or success. These constraints predominantly include time, cost and scope of the project. This training essentially helps in understanding project cycle management and assessment. It also combines the critical aspects of communication, human resource management, risk management, finance, administration and project design.
Benefits of Attending this Training
This is a hands-on training program will help any participant to design and implement any project while taking care of all the externalities and stakeholders. The participants will be trained by project development practitioners familiar with project cycle dynamics. This training also exposes the participants to beneficial network opportunities especially job opportunities and development.
Who Should Attend?
This training is basically good for those managing any project and those intending to manage projects in future. The categories of participants may include, community development officers, social workers, project Managers, Project Officers, Program Managers, Operations Managers, Monitoring & Evaluation teams and finance officer especially working with NGOs. Any other professionals involved in managing projects or program will benefit from this course.
What you will learn
- Understand project management and articulate the role of the project manager
- Understand the factors that contribute to a successful project outcome and why a project may fail
- Have an awareness of different project management techniques and how they may be useful projects
- Identify areas of further personal development to enhance your skills as a project manager.
- Understanding project concepts, attributes and cycle
- Developing a logical framework for implementing any project
- Fund raising, donor mapping and alliance Building
- Project monitoring and evaluation cycles
- Managing communication among project stakeholders
- Understanding basic human resource management skills
- Developing acceptable projects budgets
- Mastering the art and science of writing fundable project proposals
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of course completion.
Each participant is expected to pay Ugshs.100, 000 to attend this training. This cost involves breakfast, Lunch & Certificate