PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & RESEARCH OFFICER -1 Position
- Post Date:December 9, 2016
Finance Trust Bank was licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank on 11th November, 2013, taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Today Finance Trust Bank is a fully fledged commercial bank serving a clientele of over 350,000 depositors and over 28,000 borrowers, through a network of 36 branches country wide. The bank offers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
This position reports to Manager, Product Development & Research.
Role of the job
• To track and monitor the performance of the products, services and delivery channels of the bank and write product performance reports.
• To conduct market research and business intelligence for the Bank in collaboration with relevant stakeholders for management decision making processes.
Key Result Areas
- Conduct feasibility studies and field assessments to determine suitable locations for establishment of Branches, Service Centres and other channels.
- Draft and submit for review proposals for conducting the Bank’s research studies and or surveys.
- Maintain or update research and business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods and timely manage the flow and or dissemination of research and business intelligence information to users both internal and external
- Supervise and conduct the Bank’s customer, market, brand and product based surveys to input to facilitate informed decision making by management.
- Conduct through analysis and interpretation of research data for all research activities and or projects sanctioned by the Bank.
- Conduct analytics on the Bank’s existing customers, products and services using appropriate tools and make strategic recommendations for action.
- Provide various research data and or information and reports as may be required by management to inform the decision making processes.
- Prepare reports and presentations on the Bank’s research findings and make presentations of the same to targeted stakeholders.
For details, please visit our website at www.financetrust.co.ug
Positions carry an attractive salary and benefits package. Suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications which should include; photocopies of academic testimonials, a CV with at least three reference contacts, including the most recent employer, and telephone number to; Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, Katwe. P.O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda.
Closing date for submission of the applications is 15th January 2017. (Only short listed candidates will be contacted).
Related Jobs (6)
MANAGER, MARKETING ,COMMUNICATION & PUBLIC RELATIONS 1 Position on January 9, 2017 Full Time