Panel Beater-II Agric. Workshop (01 post)
- Post Date:June 13, 2017
We are seeking qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies in our company:
Job Title: Panel Beater-II Agric. Workshop (01 post)
Job Ref: 2017.4.252/AG-U-CG-08
Age: 20 years and above
Reporting to Projects Manager – Construction
• Helping the Panel Beater I in strengthening bodies of vehicles using appropriate tools as and when required.
• Carrying out arc and gas welding.
• Carrying out panel work and fitting.
• Applying body filler on vehicle bodies and providing smooth finishing for spray painting.
Repairing and replacing door locks and window mechanisms.
• Keeping the workshop clean and tidy.
• Adhering to the safety, health and environment policy of the company.
Applicants should be holders of a Craft Certificate in Mechanical Engineering Part II from a recognized Institute.
A minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in repairing of vehicle bodies, which have had accidents.
Attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicants for these posts.
How to apply:
Applications with Photostat copies of testimonials, certificates and curriculum vitae, indicating daytime telephone contact number, contact addresses of two referees and quoting the job reference number on the upper left-hand corner of the envelope should be sent to:
Mr. Moses H. Thenge
Human Resources Manager
Kakira Sugar Limited
P. O. Box 121, Jinja – Uganda
Closing date is 10 (ten) days from the date of this advertisement.
Related Jobs (2)
OPERATOR (01-Compression, 04-Granulation, 02-Packing) on October 13, 2017 Full Time