URA is looking for young, energetic, focused and adaptive graduates who are physically ﬁt, have exceptional integrity, relationship management and communication skills to work on the Tax Payer Registration and Expansion Program (TREP).
TREP is a collaborative initiative between URA, Local Governments, KCCA and the Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB) aimed at identifying, sensitizing, educating, registering and supporting potential Taxpayers with the aim of growing a tax paying culture among Uganda’s citizens.
We therefore invite graduates with a minimum of an honors degree from various disciplines to seize this opportunity.
DEPARTMENT: Domestic Taxes
DIVISION BESINESS AREA: Service Management
NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 73
Visit the URA website: http://ura.go.ug to view all available opportunities and to complete the application forms under the link for “CAREERS”. Please note that each applicant must select one location where they prefer to be deployed as speciﬁed in the detailed advert on URAs’ website and the online application form.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- URA will ONLY consider online applications.
- All applicants will receive a message upon submission of their application guiding them on the next steps of the recruitment process.
- Applicants are encouraged to regularly check their emails for subsequent communications.
- All applicants are also required to only scan and attach copies of the required academic documents e.g. Transcript, O’ Level, A’ level, Degree certiﬁcates. Each attachment should not exceed a limit of 1MB and ONLY Portable Document Format (pdf) are allowed.
- Applicants without Academic Transcripts will not be considered.
- Any applicants found with forged academic documents/ falsiﬁed Information will be charged in the courts of law.
- TREP is a country wide program rolled out to the 34 urban municipal councils and as such all applicants must be ﬂexible and ready to be deployed up country.
- The successful candidates will be expected to exercise joint operation activities with Local Governments and the other collaborating Institutions and engage in a physical door to door campaign.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be published on the URA website.
Job application procedure
- All applications should reach our website by 11:59pm, Friday 13th August 2016.
- The advert shall run for thirty (30) calendar days with effect from today Friday 15th July 2016 to Friday 13th August 2016.
- URA is an equal opportunities employer and does not charge any monies during the recruitment process
I wish all the candidates the best of luck!
Deadline of this Job:
The advert shall run for thirty (30) calendar days with effect from today Friday 15th July 2016 to Friday 13th August 2016