Living Goods has developed and proven a cost effective, high-impact community health care model using a business-minded focus on innovation, paired with critical public health delivery. As we have grown, with more than 2,000 Community Health Promoters across 18 districts planned for next year, ensuring effective quality and Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) is paramount. We seek an innovative Monitoring and Evaluation Manager with a deep understanding of M&E and Quality Assurance to join our team and lead our strategy development and implementation of effective M&E processes. This new role will be based in Kampala and will manage the M&E team and coordinate with the various teams on a range of initiatives to inform program implementation and drive continual performance and quality improvement.
The Monitoring & Evaluation Manager will work with the Director of Health, to develop client survey mechanisms, data analysis to inform and improve field performance and support to field teams to foster continuous quality improvement. The goal is to ensure that world-class community health services are provided across the network on a continuous basis as we grow.
The ideal candidate is a data-driven, detail-oriented individual with experience managing M&E, field assessments, design and implementation of quality improvement interventions and client customer satisfaction surveys. He or she is both hands-on and able to do project design, planning and assessments and is passionate about community health care.
- Develop strategies for ongoing M&E processes. Design survey tools and processes.
- Oversee continual assessment of quality of service and quality of data by managing ongoing calls to clients and field surveys, and analysis of collected data.
- Ensure feedback loops to branch teams and corrective actions implemented.
- Be hands on to make calls to constantly have an ear on the ground and assess M&E protocols.
- Review and analyse data from branch staff visits to CHPs and work with Branch teams to identify issues.
- Organize and support annual recertification for all CHPs to ensure a constant knowledge base for all health workers.
- Identify quality improvement needs of the CHP and Branch Teams and propose training topics.
- Lead and strengthen quality control of our data to assure the integrity of data for analysis, tracking, validation, cleaning, and accurate entry into DHIS database.
- University degree, MBA or advanced degree related to Monitoring & Evaluation preferred.
- Minimum 4 to 5 years or more experience in monitoring and evaluation of project/program level activities, data analysis and evaluation
- Prior experience in designing and managing quality improvement interventions.
- Experience in executing qualitative and quantitative research as well as managing research teams.
- Proven experience managing a team
- Strong analytic skills, able to identify a story and convey insights from the numbers.
- Strong communicator; strong analytical skills; able to collaborate across departments.
- Proven skill in developing and delivering training to audiences with diverse backgrounds
- Willingness to travel across Uganda with an estimated 30% of time spent on the road
A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health insurance and bonus opportunity. The opportunity to be your best while making lives better for those in need.