Zayo-Sigma (ZSA) Chemicals Limited is one of the largest independent
suppliers of Fast Moving Consumer goods (FMCG), biochemical and
organic chemical products, Laboratory equipment and kits which are
used in scientific and genomic research, biotechnology, pharmaceutical
development, the diagnosis of disease and chemical manufacturing.
We currently require a Manager for our Uganda branch. The right
candidate must be highly motivated and dynamic individual with
excellent planning and organisational skills to head the Uganda branch.
And also to co-ordinate all Zayo-Sigma Chemicals Limited ‘operations’
across the region, ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strategizing and implementing national and international campaigns
to target corporate and private markets.
- Responding to queries and enquiries from customers and regulatory
- Monitor and control expenditure, making efficient use of available
resources with regard to budgetary constraints and business
- Develop an effective and efficient service delivery to customers and
maintenance of high customer care culture.
- Managing an efficient Human Resource department in accordance
to the available budgetary requirements
- Ensuring the effective implementation of policies
- Processing of purchase orders
- Coordination of shipment and deliveries
- Coordination with warehouse
- The evaluation, preparation and maintenance of the chemical
regulatory information for product line extensions, First registrations,
Renewals, Licence variations and Re-registrations
- Master degree in Administration or Finance or Accounting or
- Sound management experience is also desirable and the seniority of
your role will be assigned according to the level of your experience
- Minimum 5 years working experience within the industry
- Good IT skills are essential
- Ability to work innovatively, under pressure and deliver results to
tight deadlines is essential
Please apply ONLY via email as hand delivery will not be accepted.
email@example.com for MANAGER
Not later than the 22nd January, 2018
Please send your CV including your contact details or e-mail your
application to any of the e-mail address above where you may wish to
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR MORE THAN ONE POSITION.
MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED