MANAGER, MARKETING ,COMMUNICATION & PUBLIC RELATIONS 1 Position
- Post Date:January 9, 2017
Finance Trust Bank was licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank on 11th November, 2013, taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Today Finance Trust Bank is a fully fledged commercial bank serving a clientele of over 350,000 depositors and over 28,000 borrowers, through a network of 36 branches country wide. The bank offers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
This position reports directly to the Head of Business Development
Role of the Job:
Develop and execute comprehensive marketing, communication and public relations plans for the Bank in line with the Bank’s Objectives
Key Result Areas:
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing plans for the Bank in line with the Bank’s strategic Objectives.
- Design, review & monitor the distribution of the advertising & promotional items/ programs of the bank in line with the bank’s objectives.
- Coordinate the design and update the Bank’s products and services on the website in liaison with the IT Department according to the Bank’s products, specifications Business plan & policies.
- Provide technical support to departments in identifying training needs with regard to the marketing function & sensitize staff on new and existing products & services in line with the marketing program.
- Review performance and development needs of staff in line with the bank policies.
- Protect the brand of the bank in the media space and ensure a favorable rating of the bank in the media.
- Monitor regularly the media space including social media and other electronic and print media and ensure positive presence and value for money.
For details, please visit our website at www.financetrust.co.ug
Related Jobs (5)
GRANTS & STRATEGIC ACTIVITIES FUND (SAF) ASSISTANT on July 24, 2017 Full Time