We are seeking suitable candidates to fill the
following open positions in a dynamic and
challenging work environment.
Job Title: Load Control Trainee
Reports to: Operations Supervisor
- Execute manual and system, narrow and wide
body Aircraft Weight and Balance activities
accurately for operators where trained and
- Perform safe and timely turnarounds of flights
though adequate planning and effectively
coordinating with check-in, boarding gate, cargo,
baggage sorting, caterers and fuel suppliers;
- File flight plan and related paper work;
- Perform loading supervision where trained and
- Attend operational and client briefings on time;
- Keep up to date with all current manuals, updates
- Send timely and correct operational messages to
- right addresses using operation/client systems;
- Log flights and compile all flight paper work and
present to supervisor for verification;
- Allocate and truck equipment and operators;
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in any field. Credit in
Mathematics at O’Level is a must. Excellent
planning and personal organization skills, superior
communication and interpersonal skills; Assertive
and able to make quick rational decisions,
proactive, flexible with excellent customer service;
Ability to cope with pressure, supervisory
experience in any service industry is an asset.
Conversant v/ith MS Office packages (Word,
Excel) and E-mail.
To Apply: Send CV and Cover letter to P. 0. Box
560 Entebbe; Deadline for receiving all
applications is: 22nd December 2017. Only
shortlisted candidates will be contacted.