- Post Date:June 7, 2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacant posts that exist in Nakasongola District Local Government. Application forms – Public Service Form 3(PSF 3) Revised 2008 can be obtained from Secretaries of District Service Commissions and Public Service Commission – Farmers House, Kampala and should be filled in triplicate (3 copies) submitted to the Secretary, District Service Commission, Nakasongola, not later than Friday, 29th June 2017.
Serving officers should route their application forms through their heads of department who should be informed of the closing date to avoid delay.
Applicants are required to attach certified photocopies of academic certificates, transcripts, Registration Certificates and Licenses for professional cadres and other supporting documents. Three (3) recent passport size photographs must accompany all applications. The job title and reference number of the vacancy applied for must be quoted. Qualified women are encouraged to apply.
- LABORATORY TECHNICIAN Ref: DSC/NLA/2017/2
Scale: U5 (1 POST)
- Must have a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques from a recognized Institution.
- Must be registered and licensed with the Allied Health Professionals Council.
Job Purpose: To carry out generalized laboratory examination for disease diagnosis, treatment, prevention and control Key Functions:
- Analyzing and interpreting laboratory test results and submit reports.
- Liaising with Ward management in the preparation of patients for Laboratory tests.
- Advising Clinical Staff in collection,