Service Commissions and Public Service Commission – Farmers House, Kampala and should be filled in triplicate (3 copies) submitted to the Secretary, District Service Commission, Nakasongola, not later than Friday, 29th June 2017.
Serving officers should route their application forms through their heads of department who should be informed of the closing date to avoid delay.
Applicants are required to attach certified photocopies of academic certificates, transcripts, Registration Certificates and Licenses for professional cadres and other supporting documents. Three (3) recent passport size photographs must accompany all applications. The job title and reference number of the vacancy applied for must be quoted. Qualified women are encouraged to apply.
Scale: U7 (1 POST)
- Must have a certificate in Medical Laboratory Techniques from a recognized training Institution.
- Must be registered and licensed with the Allied Health Professionals Council.
Job purpose: To carry-out basic laboratory
tests for diagnosis of diseases.
- Preparing laboratory reagents and stains for routine investigations.
- Carrying out basic laboratory tests and submit reports to laboratory Technician.
- Observing safety and quality assurance practices in laboratories.
- Cleaning the laboratory equipment regularly.