- Post Date:May 31, 2017
- Apply Before: June 30, 2017
The Desert Locust Control Organization for Eastern Africa (DLCO-EA) is a Regional Organization established by International Convention signed by the Governments of Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda. Our mandate is to control Migratory Pests in the Region.
The DLCO-EA invites applications for the following post
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Classification: Professional Staff,
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (Headquarters),
Terms of Employment: 3 years Contract Renewable,
Salary and Benefits: Scale R4(B) R4(A) entry point negotiable (USS 18,676.00 – 22,581.00) Per Annum, plus 25% House Allowance, 20% Cost of Living Allowance and other benefits as per the Organization’s Service Regulations.)
General (Duties Responsibilities);
The Internal Auditor is responsible for developing and implementing a system of Internal Audit and review that is in accordance to accepted International Standards.
The Internal Auditor is expected to provide value added service and support to improve the systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. The Officer will possess a thorough knowledge of Accounting procedures and sound judgment.
He/she may be required to perform other duties which may be delegated.
The specific duties & responsibilities of this post can be accessed from our website (dlcoea.org.et/documentation vacancies)
- A minimum of Bachelors Degree in Accounting (A Masters Degree in Accounting from a recognized University will be an added advantage).
- A Professional Qualification such as CPA, ACCA, CA or CIA (from Internationally Recognized Accounting Body).
- At least five years of experience as Auditor (post professional qualification) or responsible for the Management of Internal Audit Department.
- Ability to work in harmony with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds is highly desirable.
Interested applicants can find and submit the application with copies of Certificates. Testimonials and CV within 30 days (i.e. by 30th, June 2017) after publication of the Advert to: –
The Director DLCO-EA ADDIS ABABA. Ethiopia P.O. Box 4255
OR Deliver by hand to
DLCO-EA Registry Gurd Shota
CMC Road – during office hours (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia.
Plot 32/36, Bombo Road, P. 0. Box 9134, Kampala, Uganda.