Information Technology (IT) Consultant
- Post Date:July 6, 2016
- Apply Before: July 20, 2030
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- INDUSTRY DevelopmentQualification Diploma
Federation of Uganda Employers is a voluntary membership organization established and fully owned by the Employers. It was founded in 1958 as the representative body of all Employers in Uganda.
It was registered as an Association in 1960 under the Trustee Incorporation Act. It’s a voice of all Employers on Social and Economic issues. It is an organization that advocates for Employers interest.
FUE wishes to recruit talented and experienced individuals to join its team. Successful candidates will be part of a team of professionals with different skills, talents and competencies that work collaboratively within and across the FUE components.
Reporting to: Administration Manager
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical analysis of data networks, monitoring of networks condition and problem resolutions for LAN/WAN networks.
- Ensuring offices have fast and steady internet connection.
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of hardware, software and networking on PCs, Printers and file servers.
- Enforce database security, backup and recovery services and ensuring optimal performance of databases.
- Procurement of Software and Hardware and providing user support, managing website content and databases.
- Ensure security and integrity of databases and networks.
- Design and implementation of Disaster Recovery solutions.
- Network configuration and management.
- Assist with IT equipment procurement and budgets
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 Years experience in a role of Information Technology.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Diploma or Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- Qualification in CCNP, CCNA, MCP, is an added advantage
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Honesty and Integrity
Please Apply Below