Human Resource Officer (One Position)
- Post Date:June 6, 2017
Ndejje University is a Chartered fast growing private University. It is seeking to recruit qualified and competent person to fill the following position.
Terms: Applicants are required to submit handwritten applications (6 copies), detailed CV, photocopies of supporting and verified academic documents, names and address of 3 referee (one of whom should be a church leader) and telephone contacts to the University Secretary, Ndejje University – Main Campus, P.O. Box 7088, KAMPALA.
Post: Human Resource Officer (One Position)
Employment terms: 5 years contract, (Salary Scale NDU 5)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in recruiting staff, developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Advising on pay and remuneration issues and including promotions and benefits.
- Interpreting and advising on employment policy and labour laws.
- Developing together with the Deans, and Project Planning Officer, strategies which consider immediate and long term staff requirements.
- Planning and sometimes delivering training sessions including inductions of new staff.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Will be negotiable depending on qualifications and experience but not below scale NDU 5.
A Masters degree in Human Resource Management or related field or its equivalent, Certificate in Administrative Law Officers Course and a minimum of 10 years experience in similar position in a higher institute of learning. Specially 2 years experience must be in a supervisory capacity.
- Interested applicants with the necessary qualifications are advised to submit hand written or typed applications (6 copies) with detailed photocopies of supporting and verified academic documents , names and addresses of 3 referees ( one whom should be a religious leader) and their telephone contacts to:University Secretary
P.O.BOX 7088, Kampala
- Deadline for application is 1st July 2017