Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacant posts that exist in Nakasongola District Local Government. Application forms – Public Service Form 3(PSF 3) Revised 2008 can be obtained from Secretaries of District Service Commissions and Public Service Commission – Farmers House, Kampala and should be filled in triplicate (3 copies) submitted to the Secretary, District Service Commission, Nakasongola, not later than Friday, 29th June 2017.
Serving officers should route their application forms through their heads of department who should be informed of the closing date to avoid delay.
Applicants are required to attach certified photocopies of academic certificates, transcripts, Registration Certificates and Licenses for professional cadres and other supporting documents. Three (3) recent passport size photographs must accompany all applications. The job title and reference number of the vacancy applied for must be quoted. Qualified women are encouraged to apply.
HEALTH INSPECTOR Ref: DSC/NLA/2017/6 Scale: U5 (1 POST)
- Must have a diploma in Environmental Health Science or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- Must be registered with the Allied Health Professionals Council.
- Carrying out health inspection of domestic, public and commercial premises.
- Supervising refuse collection and disposal.
- Carrying out disease surveillance.
- Inspecting food premises.