- Post Date:May 31, 2017
Service Commissions and Public Service Commission – Farmers House, Kampala and should be filled in triplicate (3 copies) submitted to the Secretary, District Service Commission, Nakasongola, not later than Friday, 29th June 2017.
Serving officers should route their application forms through their heads of department who should be informed of the closing date to avoid delay.
Applicants are required to attach certified photocopies of academic certificates, transcripts, Registration Certificates and Licenses for professional cadres and other supporting documents. Three (3) recent passport size photographs must accompany all applications. The job title and reference number of the vacancy applied for must be quoted. Qualified women are encouraged to apply.
Scale: U7 (3 POSTS)
- Must have a Certificate in Environmental Health Science or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- Must be registered with the Allied Health Professionals Council
- To prevent diseases by ensuring that Public Health Rules and Regulations are adhered to by the community
- Participating in Community Based Environmental Health
- Carrying out health inspection of domestic, public and commercial premises.
- Supervising refuse collection and disposal.
- Carrying out disease surveillance
- Sensitizing communities on Public Health Preventive measures and Public Health Act, Regulations and By-laws.
- Managing and accounting for allocated resources.
- Identifying and protection of Natural Water sources.
- Participating in research activities.
- Compiling and submitting periodic reports.