- Post Date:May 31, 2017
- Apply Before: June 29, 2017
Service Commissions and Public Service Commission – Farmers House, Kampala and should be filled in triplicate (3 copies) submitted to the Secretary, District Service Commission, Nakasongola, not later than Friday, 29th June 2017.
Serving officers should route their application forms through their heads of department who should be informed of the closing date to avoid delay.
Applicants are required to attach certified photocopies of academic certificates, transcripts, Registration Certificates and Licenses for professional cadres and other supporting documents. Three (3) recent passport size photographs must accompany all applications. The job title and reference number of the vacancy applied for must be quoted. Qualified women are encouraged to apply.
Scale: U4 (9 POSTS)
Type of appointment: Permanent.
- Minimum of a Degree in Primary Education or equivalent of this from a recognized Institution
- Must have attended at least four workshops/Seminars and four short courses relevant to the profession.
- Registered with the Ministry of Education and Sports.
- Minimum of fifteen years working experience, three of which should have been at principal Education Assistant level with administrative responsibilities or as Deputy Head teacher.
- To prepare the schemes of work/lesson plans and teach students according to the set timetable.
- To be in charge of overall administration and management of the school
- To plan for the physical development of the school and professional dev’t of staff
Related Jobs (7)
Swahili Instructor in Spear Motors Training Centre, Nakawa on June 20, 2017 Full Time