Finance Trust Bank was licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank on 11th November, 2013, taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Today Finance Trust Bank is a fully fledged commercial bank serving a clientele of over 350,000 depositors and over 28,000 borrowers, through a network of 36 branches country wide. The bank offers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
This position reports directly to the Head of Business Development
Role of the Job
Responsible for growth in risk assets, customer deposits grow of customer numbers, utilization of channels among others.
Key Result Areas:
- Grow the banks savings portfolio.
- Grow the customer base.
- Grow the banks Risk Assets.
- Assume primary relationship management for public sector entities.
- Manage Private-Public sector business and other business relationships with the bank.
- Regularly offer feedback in respect to product improvement for competitiveness .
- Regularly monitor the performance of all business units and report regularly to the HBD.
- Plan and execute below the line activations for maximum product promotion and uptake.
- Plan and prepare presentations to business prospects and key stakeholders.
- Equip field staff with sales skills by carrying out training on selling tips.
For details, please visit our website at www.financetrust.co.ug
Positions carry an attractive salary and benefits package. Suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications which should include; photocopies of academic testimonials, a CV with at least three reference contacts, including the most recent employer, and telephone number to; Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, Katwe. P.O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda.
Closing date for submission of the applications is 15th January 2017. (Only short listed candidates will be contacted).