The job holder will be responsible for the following;
The preparation, and the safe and efficient execution and follow-up of the site survey operations. Supervising the team on site. If required, by head office, participation in subsidiary (pre-survey scouting, kick-off meeting, and any other meetings in case of specific event etc.). Ensure that all activities are carried out comply with the Company’s Health & Safety Policies and procedures as well as international Safety standards. Responsible for risk evaluation, risk management and preparedness and management of emergency situations in site. Act as the Liaison person for all Health and Safety matters between Site and management Technical advisor on all HSE matters on site.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors of Engineering
- Minimum 15 years in geotechnical and geophysical site surveys operations
- Proven experience in project management supervision in both onshore and offshore geotechnical and geophysical site surveys
- In-depth knowledge of Oil & Gas Health and safety and logistics requirements for surveys
- Excellent communication skills [both oral and written English]
- Good managerial and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team in a multicultural environment
All applications can be made through the Total EP careers website at: www.careers.total.com
ONLY APPLICATIONS RECEIVED ON THE STATED WEBSITE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Deadline: 22nd May 2017
Short listing begins immediately and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
“Candidates applying for the advertised positions will be selected on merit. Any form of canvassing is strictly prohibited.”