- Post Date:July 18, 2016
- Apply Before: July 19, 2030
- Career Level ExecutiveExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- INDUSTRY ManagementQualification Bachelor Degree
Reports to: Executive Director
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Provides secretarial duties including attendance of management committee meetings to take minutes as may be required.
- Take dictation, transcribe and type correspondences, reports and other documents and present error free work.
- Develops and maintains filing systems (including electronic filing) for all documents and correspondences in the ED’s office.
- Keeps the ED’s official diary, plans and schedules meetings and travel, handles visitors, and attends to inquiries, including telephone and email.
- Ensures that the ED’s office is tidy spotless clean.
- Operates office machines such as the photo copier and other equipment.
- Drafts letters of a routine nature.
- Ensures safety and confidentiality of incoming and outgoing correspondence, documents and office records.
- Manages records in accordance with the established security and records management procedures.
- Ensures the office is adequately stocked with stationery and monitor utilization, and ensure effective maintenance of office equipment and facilities.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Executive Director
- A Bachelor’s Degree with Honors in Business Administration or Office Management or Hospitality or any other related field from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years related experience in a reputable organization.
- High level of integrity and professionalism.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Excellent writing and reporting skills.
- Computer literacy.
- High level of personal initiative and ability to work independently
Interested persons should send their applications, curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates/ testimonials to the
Profiles International Uganda Limited (PIUL),
Plot 26B Tufnell Drive, Kamwokya, Kampala,
P.O. Box 3024, Kampala
or hand deliver the application at its offices indicated above from 8.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. Please indicate a daytime telephone contact and names and contact details of 3 referees.
In your application letter and on the cover of the envelope, clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
Please ensure the application reaches the above address not later than 3rd August, 2016. Applications delivered after the closing date will not be received.
NO APPLICATION shall be received at any of the NIRA offices.
If you do not hear from NIRA within two months from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing or lobbying will lead to disqualification.
NIRA has contracted the services of Profiles International Uganda Limited, a reputable Human Resource Consultancy firm to receive all applications on its behalf.
Related Jobs (6)
Assistant Monitoring and Evaluation (11 Positions) on July 6, 2016 Full Time