Environment Operations Coordinator
The job holder is responsible for coordinating and implementing the Company’s Environment Management System as per ISO 14001 for continuous improvement and appropriate impacts mitigation. Working with partners and authorities to ensure environmental compliance on all company sites; including sampling and monitoring of activities according to ESIA certificates and environmental permits, prepare reports to the relevant authorities, initiating audits and coordinating the development of appropriate tools for audit, inspection, monitoring and reporting. Ensuring completion of audits as per Company’s standards.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in environmental activities and processes in an operational environment preferably in Oil & Gas
- Proven experience in environmental auditing
- In-depth knowledge in environmental sampling, monitoring and reporting
- Knowledge and experience of ISO 14001 management system development and implementation
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
All applications can be made strictly through the Total EP careers website at: www.careers.total.com
ONLY APPLICATIONS RECEIVED ON THE STATED WEBSITE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Deadline is 02nd July 2017
Short listing begins immediately and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
‘Candidates applying for the advertised positions will be selected on merit. Any form of canvassing is strictly prohibited.