- Post Date:May 31, 2017
- Apply Before: June 29, 2017
Service Commissions and Public Service Commission – Farmers House, Kampala and should be filled in triplicate (3 copies) submitted to the Secretary, District Service Commission, Nakasongola, not later than Friday, 29th June 2017.
Serving officers should route their application forms through their heads of department who should be informed of the closing date to avoid delay.
Applicants are required to attach certified photocopies of academic certificates, transcripts, Registration Certificates and Licenses for professional cadres and other supporting documents. Three (3) recent passport size photographs must accompany all applications. The job title and reference number of the vacancy applied for must be quoted. Qualified women are encouraged to apply.
Scale: U7 (1 POSTS)
- Must have an Enrolled Nursing Certificate or its equivalent from a recognized Institution
- Must be registered with the Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Receiving, registering and preparing patients for diagnosis
- Providing quality nursing care and treatment to patients
- Observing and keeping proper records about the patients
- Participating in Doctors/Clinical Officers Ward rounds
- Participating in bedside nursing procedures as a member of the caring team
- Preparing patients for meals and participating in serving them
- Maintaining a clean and healthy environment for the patients