Career Level Officer
Experience 4 Years
Qualification Master’s Degree
Federation of Uganda Employers is a voluntary membership organization established and fully owned by the Employers. It was founded in 1958 as the representative body of all Employers in Uganda.
It was registered as an Association in 1960 under the Trustee Incorporation Act. It’s a voice of all Employers on Social and Economic issues. It is an organization that advocates for Employers interest.
FUE wishes to recruit talented and experienced individuals to join its team. Successful candidates will be part of a team of professionals with different skills, talents and competencies that work collaboratively within and across the FUE components.
Reporting to: Executive Director
Providing Technical and Operational support to all activities involved in the Employer of the Year survey, awards event etc.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Developing Employer of the Year (EYA) project work plan, and implementing them.
- Preparation for Employer of the Year (EYA) meetings and execution of action points
- Enlisting Companies/Organizations Scheduling appointments for the survey team with Employers
- Marketing the Employer of the Year (EYA) survey, awards event, and feedback seminar to the companies, stakeholders, and general public.
- Overall coordination and monitoring of the survey process.
- Liaison between FUE, the Consultants and the Employer of the Year (EYA) Technical Committee.
- Mobilizing funds for the project and seeking for sponsorship for the survey related activities.
- Organizing for the launch, Awards ceremony, and Feedback seminar.
- Preparing bi-weekly reports to FUE Management and quarterly reports to the Employer of the Year (EYA) Technical Committee and FUE Member Services Committee.
- Publicizing Employer of the Year (EYA) and keeping the public informed of all its activities, outcomes through bi-weekly media articles and social media.
- Supervising the production and disseminating Employer of the Year (EYA) reports to participating companies/organizations and interested stakeholders.
- Offering post Employer of the Year (EYA) services to participating Companies/Organizations.
Qualification, Experience and Skills/Knowledge
- Masters degree preferably in Human Resource or Project management
- Minimum of 4 Years experience in a related role.
- Fundraising skills
- Mobilization skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Good inter-personal skills
Please Apply Below