- Post Date:May 31, 2017
- Apply Before: June 29, 2017
Service Commissions and Public Service Commission – Farmers House, Kampala and should be filled in triplicate (3 copies) submitted to the Secretary, District Service Commission, Nakasongola, not later than Friday, 29th June 2017.
Serving officers should route their application forms through their heads of department who should be informed of the closing date to avoid delay.
Applicants are required to attach certified photocopies of academic certificates, transcripts, Registration Certificates and Licenses for professional cadres and other supporting documents. Three (3) recent passport size photographs must accompany all applications. The job title and reference number of the vacancy applied for must be quoted. Qualified women are encouraged to apply.
Scale: U7 (40 POSTS)
Type of Appointment: Permanent.
- Minimum of a Grade III Teaching Certificate or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Registered with the Ministry of Education and Sports.
- No previous experience required
- To prepare the schemes of work and lesson plans in line with the approved curriculum on termly and weekly basis.
- To conduct lessons and remedial work according to the set timetable.
- To participate in class meetings.
- To guide and counsel pupils.
Related Jobs (7)
Swahili Instructor in Spear Motors Training Centre, Nakawa on June 20, 2017 Full Time