Zayo-Sigma (ZSA) Chemicals Limited is one of the largest independent
suppliers of Fast Moving Consumer goods (FMCG), biochemical and
organic chemical products, Laboratory equipment and kits which are
used in scientific and genomic research, biotechnology, pharmaceutical
development, the diagnosis of disease and chemical manufacturing.
Position: DRIVER/DELIVERY EXECUTIVE
We currently require a driver tor our Uganda branches. The right
candidate must be highly motivated and dynamic individual with
planning and organisational skills with ability to read and write.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Excellent driving skills
- Maintenance of vehicles
■ Good oral and written communication skills
- Maintenance of confidentiality and dealing with situations effectively
- Previous driving experience of at least 5 years
- Diploma or S4,S6(UACE)
- Mechanic experience would be an advantage
- Clean driving licence
- Personal qualities will include excellent working skills and the ability
to communicate at all levels
- Should have a keen eye for details. Self-motivated, be able to adopt
a proactive and positive approach to your work, and be proficient at
organising your workload.
- Ability to work innovatively, under pressure and deliver results to
tight deadlines is essential
- Ability to Drive Car, Bus and Truck is essential
Please use the ‘cover letter* of your application to describe how you
meet the requirements of the role (however you are also welcomed to
include other information such as salary expectations, dates you may
be available to interview, etc.)
Please apply ONLY via email as hand delivery will not be accepted.
- firstname.lastname@example.org tor Driver/Delivery
Not later than the 22nd January, 2018
Please send your CV including your contact details or e-mail your
application to any of the e-mail address above where you may wish to
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR MORE THAN ONE POSITION.
MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED