- Post Date:May 31, 2017
Service Commissions and Public Service Commission – Farmers House, Kampala and should be filled in triplicate (3 copies) submitted to the Secretary, District Service Commission, Nakasongola, not later than Friday, 29th June 2017.
Serving officers should route their application forms through their heads of department who should be informed of the closing date to avoid delay.
Applicants are required to attach certified photocopies of academic certificates, transcripts, Registration Certificates and Licenses for professional cadres and other supporting documents. Three (3) recent passport size photographs must accompany all applications. The job title and reference number of the vacancy applied for must be quoted. Qualified women are encouraged to apply.
Scale: U7 (1 POST)
- Uganda Certificate of Education
- A valid driving permit of classes C or D
- Clean driving record
- Basic Mechanical and Vehicle Maintenance Skills Job Purpose
- To drive and maintain Local Government vehicle in accordance with the transport policy; and as directed by the supervising officer.
- Vehicle driven as assigned;
- Vehicle cleaned, maintained and minor repairs earned out;
- Major mechanical faults reported;
- Basic vehicle records maintained; and Vehicle safely kept.
- Driving vehicles for official duty and assignments;
- Carrying out basic maintenance and cleanliness of the vehicle;
- Reporting major technical mechanical faults to the supervising officer;
- Maintaining basic records regarding the vehicles as instructed; and
- Ensuring the safety of the vehicle while on duty.