District Technical Officer
- Post Date:July 16, 2016
- Apply Before: July 19, 2030
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- INDUSTRY ManagementQualification Bachelor Degree
- Household Assessment (HAT) findings in the areas of livelihoods into specific households development plans that feed into the overall project approaches
- Coordinate CBTs and Sub-county supervisors to identify households which need Temporary Consumption Support(TCS) and develop plan of action for support
- Participate in the preparation of quarterly and annual implementation plans to ensure inclusion of socio-economic and livelihoods activities.
- Coordinate all project staff to ensure the other Results thematic interventions
- integrate households economic strengthening pathways and good practices.
- Lead the process of second level capacity building/training for all staff on VSLA+ and other economic strengthening initiatives.
- Participate in the identification, selection and establishment of socio-economic strengthening support networks/linkages among Better outcomes targeted beneficiaries
- Guide the identification and mapping of economic strengthening actors in the project targeted communities for linkages.
- Contribute to the development of monitoring systems, and carry out activities to collect, process and analyze data on agreed indicators
- Prepare precise, analytical monitoring and quarterly reports
- Establish and foster good relations with NGOs, community-based organizations,and government partners
- Provide Technical support to staff in the field of Economic strengthening
- Perform additional assignments and responsibilities as assigned or requested by supervision
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Micro-Finance, Social Sciences, Social Works and Social Administration, Public Administration,Education and Development Studies from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing/implementing OVC projects
- Good knowledge and understanding of VSLA methodology and livelihoods empowerment approach
- Clean criminal record.
- Should be able to ride a motorcycle with a valid Class A permit
- MUST be willing to settle within project area
Interested candidates can submit a 1 page cover letter and CV (Max 3 pages) to email@example.com or hand delivered/posted to:
Attn: Fin & Admin Manager
Multi Community Based Development Initiative (MUCOBADI)
P. O. Box 285, Bugiri, Uganda;
Plot 02, Ayazika Road, Ndebba Cell, Bugiri Town Council
(50m off Kampala-Tororo Highway)
Or Tororo Branch office(located within Tororo Hospital next to CDC laboratoryHub)
Telephone: +256-702166619 or +256772994981/256758123681
Deadline: 5:00pm on Friday, 22 nd July, 2016.
Please Note: MUCOBADI is an equal opportunity employer and is against any formof discrimination against PLHIVs, Women and PWDs and is committed to thesafety and protection of children