District Technical Officer -Economic Strengthening (01)
- Post Date:July 18, 2016
- Apply Before: July 19, 2030
- Career Level OfficerExperience 5 YearsGender Both
- INDUSTRY ManagementQualification Bachelor Degree
- Household Assessment (HAT) findings in the areas of livelihoods into specific households development plans that feed into the overall project approaches
- Coordinate CBTs and Sub-county supervisors to identify households which need Temporary Consumption Support(TCS) and develop plan of action for support
- Participate in the preparation of quarterly and annual implementation plans to ensure inclusion of socio-economic and livelihoods activities.
- Coordinate all project staff to ensure the other Results thematic interventions
- integrate households economic strengthening pathways and good practices.
- Lead the process of second level capacity building/l trainings for all staff on VSLA+ and other economic strengthening initiatives.
- Participate in the identification, selection and establishment of socio-economic strengthening support networks/linkages among Better outcomes targeted beneficiaries
- Guide the identification and mapping of economic strengthening actors in the project targeted communities for linkages.
- Contribute to the development of monitoring systems, and carry out activities to collect, process and analyze data on agreed indicators
- Prepare precise, analytical monitoring and quarterly reports
- Establish and foster good relations with NGOs, community-based organizations,and government partners
- Provide Technical support to staff in the field of Economic strengthening
- Perform additional assignments and responsibilities as assigned or requested by supervision
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Micro-Finance, Social Sciences, Social Works and Social Administration, Public Administration,Education and Development Studies from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing/implementing OVC projects
- Good knowledge and understanding of VSLA methodology and livelihoods empowerment approach
- Clean criminal record.
- Should be able to ride a motorcycle with a valid Class A permit
- MUST be willing to settle within project area
Interested candidates can submit a 1 page cover letter and CV (Max 3 pages) to email@example.com or hand delivered/posted to:
Attn: Fin & Admin Manager
Multi Community Based Development Initiative (MUCOBADI)
P. O. Box 285, Bugiri, Uganda;
Plot 02, Ayazika Road, Ndebba Cell, Bugiri Town Council
(50m off Kampala-Tororo Highway)
Or Tororo Branch office(located within Tororo Hospital next to CDC laboratoryHub)
Telephone: +256-702166619 or +256772994981/256758123681
Deadline: 5:00pm on Friday, 22 nd July, 2016.
Please Note: MUCOBADI is an equal opportunity employer and is against any form of discrimination against PLHIVs, Women and PWDs and is committed to the safety and protection of children
Related Jobs (10)
Lecturers Mass Communication (Broadcasting & Journalism) on July 13, 2016 Full Time