Director of Graduate School
- Post Date:June 6, 2017
- Apply Before: July 1, 2017
Ndejje University is a Chartered fast growing private University. It is seeking to recruit qualified and competent person to fill the following position.
Terms: Applicants are required to submit handwritten applications (6 copies), detailed CV, photocopies of supporting and verified academic documents, names and address of 3 referee (one of whom should be a church leader) and telephone contacts to the University Secretary, Ndejje University – Main Campus, P.O. Box 7088, KAMPALA.
Post: Director of Graduate School
Duties and Responsibilities.
- To effectively coordinate activities at the Graduate school, including Supervising Masters and PhD students.
- To assist in recruitment and admission of Graduate Students students.
- To stimulate research and publication in the University.
- Handle consultancy activities
- Lecturer in any of the Faculties of Business, Education, Social Sciences, Engineering.
Key competences required
- Result oriented
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Computer literate
Salary and Benefits
- Will be negotiable depending on qualifications and experience but not below scale NDU 4.
A PhD in any major discipline from a recognized University and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position in a higher institute of learning. Proof of extensive research work and publications. Specifically 2 years’ experience must be in a supervisory capacity. Professorship will be is an added advantage
- Interested applicants with the necessary qualifications are advised to submit hand written or typed applications (6 copies) with detailed photocopies of supporting and verified academic documents , names and addresses of 3 referees ( one whom should be a religious leader) and their telephone contacts to:University Secretary
P.O.BOX 7088, Kampala
- Deadline for application is 1st July 2017
Related Jobs (7)
Swahili Instructor in Spear Motors Training Centre, Nakawa on June 20, 2017 Full Time