View all Jobs
National Identification and Registration Authority (NIRA)
Key Responsibilities & Duties
1. Plans, implements and oversees the national identity cards production systems, procedures
2. Organizes and conducts business studies and surveys to improve production
methods, systems and procedures and carries out physical inventories to optimize the production cycle
3. Plans, develops, publishes and updates standard production manuals and other documentation related to the production process
4. Ensures the production quality and cost control
5. Monitors production, responds to any technical queries and provides support as needed
6. Authorizes access to the production area ensured adherence to security and safety guidelines
7. Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the
Manager, Data Processing and Production.
1. A Bachelor’s Degree with Honors in Industrial Technology, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Business Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or related field will be required.
2. At least 3 three years relevant work experience in a reputable public or private
3. IT literacy and Computer software applications skills
• Interested persons should send their applications, curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates/ testimonials to the National Director, Profiles International Uganda Limited (PIUL), Plot 26B Tufnell Drive, Kamwokya, Kampala, P.O. Box 3024, Kampala or hand deliver the application at its offices indicated above from 8.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. Please indicate a daytime telephone contact and names and contact details of 3 referees.
• In your application letter and on the cover of the envelope, clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
• Please ensure the application reaches the above address not later than 24th August, 2016. Applications delivered after the closing date will not be received.
• NO APPLICATION shall be received at any of the NIRA offices.
• If you do not hear from NIRA within two months from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Any form of canvassing or lobbying will lead to disqualification.
NIRA has contracted the services of Profiles International Uganda Limited, a reputable Human Resource Consultancy firm to receive all applications on its behalf.