View all Jobs
National Identification and Registration Authority (NIRA)
Key Responsibilities & Duties
1. Receives and processes data for all the applicants
2. Performs National Identification Register data correction tasks
3. Processes data in citizenship, identification, quality control and warehousing sections.
4. Prepares monthly/quarterly/yearly reports and statistics for submission to Manager Data Processing and Production.
5. Performs any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by
the Manager Data Processing and Production
a. A Bachelor’s Degree with Honors in a computer related field or Social
Sciences is required.
b. At least 3 three years relevant work experience in a reputable public or private organization
c. Knowledge and experience in working with biometric data will be an added advantage
d. IT literacy and Computer software applications skills
• Interested persons should send their applications, curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates/ testimonials to the National Director, Profiles International Uganda Limited (PIUL), Plot 26B Tufnell Drive, Kamwokya, Kampala, P.O. Box 3024, Kampala or hand deliver the application at its offices indicated above from 8.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. Please indicate a daytime telephone contact and names and contact details of 3 referees.
• In your application letter and on the cover of the envelope, clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
• Please ensure the application reaches the above address not later than 24th August, 2016. Applications delivered after the closing date will not be received.
• NO APPLICATION shall be received at any of the NIRA offices.
• If you do not hear from NIRA within two months from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Any form of canvassing or lobbying will lead to disqualification.
NIRA has contracted the services of Profiles International Uganda Limited, a reputable Human Resource Consultancy firm to receive all applications on its behalf.