- Post Date:July 18, 2016
- Apply Before: July 19, 2030
- Career Level OthersExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- INDUSTRY ManagementQualification Bachelor Degree
Reports to: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Assistant
- Check for completeness and reliability of data before entry into the database
- Prepare, compile and sort filled forms for data entry.
- Check source documents/ filled forms for accuracy and completeness.
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents and update data whenever necessary.
- Ensure Timely Data entry into the Database
- Accurately enter data from source documents/ forms into online Database.
- Compile any data entry errors and report for immediate action to immediate supervisor
- Check for completeness of entered data against the physical data on forms/ tools
- Check completed work for accuracy
- File/ store entered forms in designated locations/files.
- Maintain a record of activities/ tasks undertaken
- Respond to requests for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies e.g.
- A minimum of university degree in statistics, Monitoring and evaluation, project management and other related fields
- Formal computer training
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Office, Web browser (Explorer, Firefox), Ms Excel,SPSS,Epidata,Epinfo
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required
- Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- At least 3 years’ experience working in similar position
- Personal Qualities/Attribute
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good verbal communication and writing skills
- Fluent in oral and written English and excellent writingskills
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
Interested candidates can submit a 1 page cover letter and CV (Max 3 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered/posted to:
Attn: Fin & Admin Manager
Multi Community Based Development Initiative (MUCOBADI)
P. O. Box 285, Bugiri, Uganda;
Plot 02, Ayazika Road, Ndebba Cell, Bugiri Town Council
(50m off Kampala-Tororo Highway)
Or Tororo Branch office(located within Tororo Hospital next to CDC laboratoryHub)
Telephone: +256-702166619 or +256772994981/256758123681
Deadline: 5:00pm on Friday, 22 nd July, 2016.
Please Note: MUCOBADI is an equal opportunity employer and is against any form of discrimination against PLHIVs, Women and PWDs and is committed to the safety and protection of children.
Related Jobs (6)
Assistant Monitoring and Evaluation (11 Positions) on July 6, 2016 Full Time