Credit and Operations Manager
- Post Date:December 19, 2016
UGANDA KOLPING SOCIETY
Uganda Kolping Society is seeking suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the under listed vacant posts in her different Companies of Kolping Microfinance (U) LTD and Kolping Holdings (U) LTD
Post: Credit and Operations Manager
Reports to: General Manager Kolping Microfinance Uganda Limited
Duty station: Hoima with frequent travels to the KMF branches and the field Remuneration: Attractive and competitive.
No. of Posts: 01
Qualification and Person Specification
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor of Arts, Microfinance, Education, Social Sciences, Development Studies; Business Administration; Management Science or related discipline from a reputable institution
- A Five years’ experience working in a bank or Microfinance in the loans section
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication, leadership skills and capable of working with others; with ability to effectively coach and develop subordinates
- Officer of high caliber, dedication and integrity
- Capacity to meet tight deadlines with efficiency
1.Work closely with the Managers and Loans Officers to mobilize and sensitize potential clients in order to increase clients and realize KMF growth plans as per the annual operating plan in line with Loan and Credit Policies of the Company
2.Train guide, mentor and appraise Loans Officers in order to ensure that they are knowledgeable and competent in carrying out their duties.
3.Assess the credit risk or worthiness of individual and group clients in order to establish their repayment capacity and make recommendations to the Board Loans Committee (in line with KMF loan Policy)
4.Establish and verify authenticity and completeness of loan application documents in line with the lending guidelines and policies before forwarding them for approval.
5.Set individual loan targets for Loans Officers in the Company in accordance with the KMF set targets.
6.Assess the progress of the loans officers’ performance in line with the set targets and the industrial bench mark.
Mode of application:-
Interested candidates should fill application forms to be got from Kolping Microfinance Offices or from UKS National Office at the Internet Café, Kolping Hotels or download them from www.kolpingug.org. Copies of your academic certificates, a detailed CV, three referees (with written recommendations) one of whom should be a priest and day time telephone contact should be addressed to:
The Human Resource Officer, Uganda Kolping Society, P. O. Box 76, HOIMA
Applications should reach KMF Offices or to UKS National Office in Hoima not later than 09th January 2017 at 5.00pm. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Related Jobs (10)
GRANTS & STRATEGIC ACTIVITIES FUND (SAF) ASSISTANT on July 24, 2017 Full Time