|We are seeking a qualified candidate to fill the following vacancy in our company:
Reporting to Medical Officer
- Undertaking physical examination of
patients, establishing correct diagnosis
and initiating appropriate treatment as set
by the national treatment guidelines for
diseases and injuries both in the inpatient
and Outpatient sections.
- Referring complicated cases to the Medical
- Participating in the implementation of
Primary Health Care to patients.
- Enforcing all the environmental friendly
and safety activities particularly safe
disposal of medical waste, needles and
- Educating and sensitizing patients and the
community on Primary Health Care and
maintaining general sanitation and basic
- Applicants must be holders of Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Community Health and a Certificate of Registration with the Allied
- Health Professional Council.
- Applicants should have minimum of three
(3) years working experience as a Clinical
Officer in a reputable Hospital.
- Attractive remuneration package will be
negotiated with the successful applicant for
the above post.
How to apply:
Applications with Photostat copies of
testimonials, certificates and curriculum
vitae, indicating daytime telephone contact
number, contact addresses of two referees
and quoting the job reference number on
the upper left-hand corner of the envelope
should be sent to:
Mr. Moses H. Thenge
Human Resources Manager
Kakira Sugar Limited
P.O. Box 121, Jinja – Uganda
Tel: 0414-444 000
Closing date is 10 (ten) days from the
date of this advertisement.