- Post Date:June 7, 2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacant posts that exist in Nakasongola District Local Government. Application forms – Public Service Form 3(PSF 3) Revised 2008 can be obtained from Secretaries of District Service Commissions and Public Service Commission – Farmers House, Kampala and should be filled in triplicate (3 copies) submitted to the Secretary, District Service Commission, Nakasongola, not later than Friday, 29th June 2017.
Serving officers should route their application forms through their heads of department who should be informed of the closing date to avoid delay.
Applicants are required to attach certified photocopies of academic certificates, transcripts, Registration Certificates and Licenses for professional cadres and other supporting documents. Three (3) recent passport size photographs must accompany all applications. The job title and reference number of the vacancy applied for must be quoted. Qualified women are encouraged to apply.
- CLINICAL OFFICER Ref: DSC/NLA/2017/1 Scale: U5 (1 POST)
- Must have a Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Community Health or its equivalent from recognized Institution.
- Must be registered and licensed with the Allied Health Professionals Council.
Job Purpose: To diagnose, treat, and manage patients in the Health Facility Duties:
- Diagnosing and treating patients
- Making referral of complicated cases
- Managing and accounting for allocated resources.
- Conducting health education to patients.
- Participating in research activities.
- Adhering to the Professional Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- Compiling and submitting periodic reports.
- Supervising and appraising staff performance