Case Management Officer
- Post Date:July 18, 2016
- Apply Before: July 19, 2030
- Career Level ManagerExperience 6 YearsGender Both
- INDUSTRY ManagementQualification Bachelor Degree
- Provide guidance and technical advice during beneficiary household identification, assessment, enrollment and retention.
- Ensure appropriate case intervention planning and appropriate referrals for beneficiary households based on identified needs
- Participate in developing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual work plans and maintaining high standards of stewardship and accountability for all activity resources
- Collaborate with CDO in conducting community mapping of service points for provision of comprehensive services and improved referral outcomes
- Support sub county CDOs, Para social workers and other community resources persons to improve case identification, detection, follow up and monitoring to ensure effective case management.
- Work with consortium partners (DBTs, CBTs, ESOs) to ensure delivery of planned activities in their respective thematic areas
- Take lead in identifying training needs for PSWs and beneficiary households in Case Management approach
- Coordinate trainings with Consortium partners in various result areas to enhance and maximize project beneficiary to beneficiary households.
- Organizing and supporting community dialogue meetings and child protection outreach clinics at community level based on identified child protection needs
- Conduct post training evaluations, coaching and mentorship sessions with PSWs in Case Management
- Compile and triangulate reports from Field Officers in Case Management at sub county level for upward sharing
- Carry out spot checks and visits to households, schools and areas within sub counties of operation for effective service delivery to beneficiary households
- Analyze data and reports submitted by PSWs for compliancy and quality assurance before submission to Project Managers, CDOs and upload to OVC MIS database.
- Maintaining an up-to- date database for all beneficiary households and ensure all relevant data collection tools (home visit forms, monthly CM summary forms, referrals,
- case record books) are well administered for accuracy and completeness.
- Mentor and support para social workers in report writing and effective documentation of project activities.
- Experience with implementing OVC interventions,knowledge of HIV/AIDS service delivery among positive caregivers and children.
- Ability to work autonomously with demonstrated creativity, initiative and commitment.
- Ability to work with multi sectoral external agencies, such as community social services, schools, health facilities, and OVC service providers.
- Possess a high standard of personal and professional integrity.
- Willingness to work as a team member, taking on additional tasks as needed to ensure the overall success of the project.
- High level of attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a culturally sensitive environment.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in oral and written English and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment, under high pressure and ability to cope with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and collectively.
Interested candidates can submit a 1 page cover letter and CV (Max 3 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered/posted to:
Attn: Fin & Admin Manager
Multi Community Based Development Initiative (MUCOBADI)
P. O. Box 285, Bugiri, Uganda;
Plot 02, Ayazika Road, Ndebba Cell, Bugiri Town Council
(50m off Kampala-Tororo Highway)
Or Tororo Branch office(located within Tororo Hospital next to CDC laboratoryHub)
Telephone: +256-702166619 or +256772994981/256758123681
Deadline: 5:00pm on Friday, 22 nd July, 2016.
Please Note: MUCOBADI is an equal opportunity employer and is against any form of discrimination against PLHIVs, Women and PWDs and is committed to the safety and protection of children
Related Jobs (10)
Lecturers Mass Communication (Broadcasting & Journalism) on July 13, 2016 Full Time
District Technical Officer -Economic Strengthening (01) on July 18, 2016 Temporary