Associate Dean ( Faculty of Business Administration and Management)
- Post Date:June 6, 2017
- Apply Before: July 1, 2017
Ndejje University is a Chartered fast growing private University. It is seeking to recruit qualified and competent person to fill the following position.
Terms: Applicants are required to submit handwritten applications (6 copies), detailed CV, photocopies of supporting and verified academic documents, names and address of 3 referee (one of whom should be a church leader) and telephone contacts to the University Secretary, Ndejje University – Main Campus, P.O. Box 7088, KAMPALA.
- Post: Associate Dean( Faculty of Business Administration and Management)
Duties and Responsibilities.
- To effectively coordinate Faculty Activities at the Main Campus Luweero, Kampala Campus and Weekend programs.
- To assist in recruitment and admission of students.
- To Stimulate research and publications of students
- Handle consultancy related activities.
- Lecturer in area of Procurement or Marketing
- Deputize the Dean Faculty
Key competences required
- Result oriented
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Computer literate
- Salary and Benefits
- Will be negotiable depending on qualifications and experience but not below scale NDU 4.
- Minimum Requirements
A PhD in Business Administration or related field or its equivalent and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position in a higher institute of learning. Specifically 2 years’ experience must be in a supervisory capacity.
- Interested applicants with the necessary qualifications are advised to submit hand written or typed applications (6 copies) with detailed photocopies of supporting and verified academic documents , names and addresses of 3 referees ( one whom should be a religious leader) and their telephone contacts to:
P.O.BOX 7088, Kampala
- Deadline for application is 1st July 2017