Career Level Officer
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Assistant Data Manager
Reports To: Data Manager
Duty Station: ICOBI Regional Office Kabwohe
The Assistant data manager will support the project’s function of data capture and reporting of all services provided to beneficiaries in project districts. Responsible for district’s data entry and analysis and output/outcome reporting
- Receive and validate filled data tools by verifying that all the data that is brought from the field is correct and ensuring that the field staffs who made mistakes in the data forms are given a feedback and guided on how to fill in the data;
- Enter information into the project data base provided
- Routinely enter data collected according to the district reporting system.
- Participate in monthly support supervision and mentoring of field teams during the assessment process
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annual quantitative district reports to the Data Manager.
- Keep client information on data collection tools securely in a locked file cabinet and room
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, or Information Science. Experience in Data entry, management and analysis required. Experience in Mobile Telephony/technology, Portable Digital Data Capture added advantage.
Interested applicants should submit their applications with the following:-
- Detailed C.V
- Copies of Certificates and Testimonials
- Day time telephone contact
To: The Human Resource and Administration Manager, Integrated Community Based Initiatives (ICOBI), Plot 66, Ismail Road, Mbuya, P.O Box 16331, Kampala Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Closing date for Submission of applications will be Wednesday, 18th January 2016 at 4.00 PM. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.