Archivist Projects Officer (01 post)
- Post Date:June 13, 2017
- Apply Before: June 22, 2017
We are seeking qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies in our company:
Job Title: Archivist Projects Officer (01 post)
Job Ref: 2017.04.267/PR-M-PO-21
Age: 25 years and above
Reporting to Projects Manager – Construction
• Arranging for the acquisition and retrieval of records/drawings.
• Liaising with donors and depositors of archive materials from within the Group companies.
• Preparing record keeping systems and procedures for archive research and for the retention or disposal of records.
• Cataloguing collections and managing information and records.
• Advising users on how best to access, use and interpret archives.
• Identifying ways of protecting and preserving records and collections.
Applicants should be holders of a Bachelor’s degree in either Records and Archives Management or Library and Information Science obtained from a recognised University.
Applicants should have a minimum of at least 3 (three) years working experience.
Attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicants for these posts.
How to apply:
Applications with Photostat copies of testimonials, certificates and curriculum vitae, indicating daytime telephone contact number, contact addresses of two referees and quoting the job reference number on the upper left-hand corner of the envelope should be sent to:
Mr. Moses H. Thenge
Human Resources Manager
Kakira Sugar Limited
P. O. Box 121, Jinja – Uganda
Closing date is 10 (ten) days from the date of this advertisement.