Appliance World Ltd (the company) is one of the largest organizations in Uganda dealing in consumer electronics (refrigerators, microwaves, audio products, televisions, and washing machines), commercial air conditioning and mechanical ventilation, mobile phones, computers/network monitors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving requests for AC quotes from contractors, consultants and clients and preparing them for final submission.
- Heat load calculations and proper unit selection for all project enquiries.
- Preparing site drawings (also known as shop drawings and working drawings).
- Preparing ‘as built’ drawings.
- Meeting project consultants when submitting design drawings and shop drawings so that they can approve / make changes for.
- Speaking to the people in the marketing department every day to see which new queries have come up.
- Filling in BOQs for quotation requests.
- Excellent use of AutoCAD.
- Excellent skills in MS-Excel.
- Ability to use VRF designing software – e.g. LATS Multi V.
How to apply:
Send your application by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver it to our offices on Plot 1-5, Spring Close, Wankoko Bugolobi, Kampala not later than 31st August 2016.